Conference Hall of Palace of Culture in Zheleznovodsk
The SENATOR conference system is installed in the best conference hall of the Caucasus Mineralnye Vody region - the City Palace of Culture of Zheleznovodsk. It is the center of the cultural, business and political life of the region. The conference hall regularly hosts regional events of city.
The SENATOR conference system is an unique and outstanding tele-conferencing system with the ability to connect up to 504 microphones and PTZ camera control. It also supports VoIP over SIP, remote control over UDP, and AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), which allows teleconferencing at the highest level. The Mix-Minus auto calibration prevents feedback and provides the highest sound quality and intelligibility in any configuration of the conference hall and any number of delegates.
- Country: Zheleznovodsk, Russia
- Installed date: 2019
- Installed system:
- SENATOR conference system (DCP1000 x 1, DCA660 x 3, DDB104, CDM1000 x 78, CDM-T5 x 1)
- CCS-6L wall-mount loudspeakers x 24
- Allocation of the conference hall:
- A round table from 12 to 72 delegates, a lecture hall with a presidium
- 4 simultaneous language translation rooms